1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of GS In Asia Travel with reference to the processing of user data of https://inasiatravel.com/en/.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as to the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with GS In Asia Travel and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: https://inasiatravel.com/en/.
3. The information is real only for https://inasiatravel.com/en/ and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of https://inasiatravel.com/en/, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, must legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1. The data controller : Stoia Gabriele, Soksan Road 1, Svay Dangum district, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
1.1 The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
1.2 With regard to this website, the data controller is Stoia Gabriele and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: [email protected].
2. Responsible for data processing : Stoia Gabriele, Soksan Road 1, Svay Dangum district, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
2.1 The responsible for data processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2.2 In accordance with Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, appointed by the owner of the data, the responsible for data processing of https://inasiatravel.com/en/ is : Stoia Gabriele
2.3 The processing of data generated by the use of https://inasiatravel.com/en/ takes place at Stoia Gabriele, Soksan Road 1, Svay Dangum district, Siem Reap, Cambodia
2.4 In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the responsible for data processing or persons appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing mode
1.1 Like all websites, this website also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Number of clicks.
1.2 The above information is test rate in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
1.3 For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users or harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
1.4 If the site allows the inclusion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information and, in particular, agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
1.5 The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter third party personal data or content protected by national and international standards.
2. Data processing purposes
2.1 The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
2.2 The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3. Data provided by the user
3.1 As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
3.2 Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4. Support in configuring your browser
4.1 The user can also manage cookie through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookie from the browser may remove the preferences that it has set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
5. Social Network plugins
5.1 This website also incorporates plugins and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page to safeguard user privacy. Eventually cookie are set, if so provided by social networks only when the user makes effective and voluntary use of the plugin. It should be remembered that if the user browses being logged into the social network then he has already consented to the use of the cookie conveyed through this website at the time of registration on the social network.
5.2 The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
IV – USER RIGHTS
1. Data processing mode
1.1 Article 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
1.2 This site https://inasiatravel.com/en/ therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art.15 EU Regulation), their updating (art.7, co. 3, lett. A of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), integration (art.7, co. 3 lett. a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art.18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art.17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
1.3 Requests can be sent to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
1.4 If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent for use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
1.5 Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
1.6 For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see art. 15 and following Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
V – FULFILLMENTS
1. The holder notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for disclosing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the balance sheet, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VI – SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third party technical services, may have access to the data) couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users
3. Previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
4. The document was updated on 01 June 2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.