FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How far in advance do I need to book my trip?
How do I book the trip?
– number of participants (indicate age as well)
– nation / s in which you wish to travel
– Travel dates, if available, or approximate period of the trip
– language preference for the tour guide (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, other)
– intercontinental flights details, if already available
– hotel category preference and type of accommodation (double, twin, triple, family room, interconnected rooms)
– whether you would like to include a beach stay and how many days this should be
– type of travel (history and archeology, nature, mixed, other)
Including your budget is very useful to help us to quickly and properly identify the combination of services that best meet your expectations.
Is it possible to have the request handled by our trusted travel agency?
Will we travel alone or in a group?
Can I join another group to keep costs down?
If no “open” group tour is available, you can create your own. Requests for group tours are posted on the group tour page, pending the arrival of other participants.
Do you accept group bookings?
Can I customise my trip?
How does the payment work?
– confirmatory deposit by bank transfer upon acceptance of the offer
– balance, in cash on arrival (USD) or in advance by bank transfer, according to the agreed method
Total balance at the time of confirmation is also possible at your discretion.
However, depending on specific circumstances, alternative methods may need to be considered such as Credit card / Paypal / Western Union on last minute bookings or domestic flights with limited availability to secure services in time.
Regardless of the situation, it is our priority to agree with you on the most suitable solution to meet your needs and keep commission fees low.
What essential documents do I need to take?
Is travel insurance included in the package?
We encourage all our travellers to take out an insurance policy with a good maximum coverage in advance.